fmkhan100

Members
Jul 30, 2016
A new october 12 stable 8.0.6 is uploaded
Has anyone tried it ?
If yes, what's the changelog?
Share your experience here.

Hi all,

As far as I can tell, 8.0.6.0 China Stable was released on sept. 27, as you can see here. I assume the xiaomi.eu build uploaded on that same day is based on that one. I was unable to find a new announcement on the miui forums about a newer iteration of 8.0.6.0. I did, however, find out that a beta version of 8.0.8.0 China stable is being pushed out, is that somehow related to this new xiaomi.eu release?

Best regards,

Yeah I am thinking the same.... the version 8.0.8 is released, and the admin is supposed to upload 8.0.8,,,,, but he uploaded 8.0.6 again.. maybe some mistake by admin....

So, has anyone tried this mysterious 8.0.6.0 build? :)

Perhaps one of the devs (@ingbrzy ?) can shed some light about this?

Best regards,

Yeah only some moderator can elaborate about this new stable...
I haven't tried it yet because I am waiting that maybe the new 8.0.8 will be uploaded in near future.

I have installed the latest rom 8.0.6.0 and I noticed a bug that is not corrected not china stable version...
When the camera settings included the option to add time stamps , the camera does not work... errors occur that the camera can not be connected , and the image is not stored anywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-15-17-41-40-831_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-15-17-41-40-831_com.android.camera.png
    782 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: fmkhan100
Yes i curently using it , no noticeable bugs , just small ones here and there. Actually unlocking ,installing TWRP ,wiping and installing this rom 8.0.6.0 EU (october) resolved my random reboot and no servece / signal drop / no simcard / network problems ! :)

Thank you to all who have installed latest 8.0.6.0 ROM and replied here. Just two questions:

- Is the version number actually 8.0.6.0 in the "about phone" screen? When this ROM came out, there was a new China Stable 8.0.8.0 beta released on the official MIUI forums, so a couple of us thought it could be related to that one.
- Did anyone who installed the october version upgrade from the September 8.0.6.0 one? If so, any noticeable improvements or differences comparing to that one?

Thanks,

on the phone and still writes 8060 version, but I think that this is connected with the 8080 version of China, which is now available for only some users. Very probably come out as soon as China rom for all users, and we will get 8080 eu rom.
In terms of improving the previous 8060 and now the current version of 8060, the improvements, is stable, works better, although of course there are some minor glitches and the present and the china rom. but it will be repaired from time to time.

Now there is beta china stable 8.0.10 released on official site. Let's hope the moderator uploads it.