New To Xiaomi.eu, A Couple Of Questions.

Glock24

Members
Apr 6, 2017
Hello,

This is my first experience with this ROM, I have the following questions:

1. When outdoors the screen colors look all washed out and ugly. I suppose this is because of the "dynamic contrast" feature. The thing is I cannot find a way to turn it off. In the stock MIUI developer ROM there was a switch in the screen section, but cannot find it in Xiaomi.eu ROM.

2. Since I installed Xiaomi.eu ROM, the battery last less. The last stock MIUI developer ROM I used was 6.11.3. I started using Xiaomi.eu 7.3.30. Is this a particular bug of the Xiaomi.eu ROM or is also present in the MIUI ROM too? I cannot say because I did not try anything newer than 6.11.3

3. MIUI battery app usage seems to ignore custom settings for apps. For example, Waze does not register location when in the background, even though I set "no restrictions" for it. Also some other apps close when changing between apps, even when set to "no restrictions" and locking them into memory. Disabling MIUI battery app usage monitoring circus the issues. This feature worked correctly in the MIUI developer ROM I used.

I have a Special Edition or Kate device.