New TWRP, 21 languages, Nandroid Backup (1401), Global Rom compatible

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
Update 03.05.2019 2 New Firedance Edition Version Base 33.0.0-0423 by LR Team, New Download Link for all new official Rom`s See Start Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: huntersun

Firedance61

Members
Aug 29, 2018
Twrep relatore After backup doesn t work, must reinstall rom ti get It run (without wiping) and screen block and fingerprint doesnt work After restore.

Did this happen with pther twrp version? Is this solveble with this twrp?
This is not a Problem of twrp, it is a Problem of your Rom, all twrp Versions work fine with miui other Versions like AOSP need a spezial twrp from the Site, Lineage etc.

crkkk

Members
Sep 10, 2017
Recovery is working fine on dipper, but im still unable to make encryption works on eu rom. Anybody have an idea to get recovery more protected? I just want to make recovery pass protected, and i heard that encrypting files is the easiest way to do this. But if its easier way to make only TWRP pass protected (system can be without pass, but i want twrp pass protected) i will be glad if somebody tell me.

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Recovery is working fine on dipper, but im still unable to make encryption works on eu rom. Anybody have an idea to get recovery more protected? I just want to make recovery pass protected, and i heard that encrypting files is the easiest way to do this. But if its easier way to make only TWRP pass protected (system can be without pass, but i want twrp pass protected) i will be glad if somebody tell me.
Hi ! I think Xiaomi.eu are Always encrypted but they had a thread for make Global Rom encrypted and buypass Twrp and magisk.
But I don't test it.