New TWRP zip

frcraig

Members
Jun 26, 2018
I noticed today when looking through the xiaomi.eu TWRP folder on the androidfilehost site that there is a new version of TWRP for the Mi MIX (lithium) uploaded just yesterday. Should I use that to flash the 8.8.2 update rather than the twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden I have installed and have been using successfully to flash weekly dev updates for the past few months?

I noticed today when looking through the xiaomi.eu TWRP folder on the androidfilehost site that there is a new version of TWRP for the Mi MIX (lithium) uploaded just yesterday. Should I use that to flash the 8.8.2 update rather than the twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden I have installed and have been using successfully to flash weekly dev updates for the past few months?

Nice catch.

I would be careful using this one until/unless more information about it becomes available.

They have had old and/or unusable TWRPs uploaded before.

Actually, raupe it's the best version if u go on MIUI 10 version, and as cobben say, wait about more news 1st... Or backup and try...

I took the trouble to do a hash of this TWRP, and it is the same as the next-to-last raupe-blunden TWRP. (twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden-15.1-vendor-fstab.img).

So no reason to use it