New version for our note

I don't know what is the changes on the new v36. There is still no info when I try to choose the version through the phone. In the previous version there was placed an info about the change log.

Last edited:
Here is in Global: Redmi NOTE-WCDMA Stable Version(Global) JHDMIBF36.0 Changelog
System
Optimization - Allowchoosing between internal storage and SD card when using Camera, Gallery,Music, Video, etc. functions (08-19)
Maybe it is the same with Multi.

Reactions: mnatev
Just installed it.. Again I lost twrp & wsm and had to reinstall. Apart from that, everything works fine.

For every new version if u want to make everything in one process from recovery without any restart just folow this
First Go to twrp recovery
Make backup
Install update version zip
Restore boot from old backup to restore twrp
Install super su from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7drc8o09tx8nds1/1-Install_su_RedmiNote.zip?dl=0
Install root from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlqam29wdrsijz3/2-Root_RedmiNote.zip?dl=0
Install wsm from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxnbd6e1s2c1pn3/3-MOD_WSM_RedmiNote_20140721_signed.zip?dl=0
Install wsm activation from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fksw2jfapuktd4x/4-Xposed-Installer-Recovery.zip?dl=0

And restart .... Every thing is here and workkkkks
Have fun

Last edited:
V.36.0 Global is working like a charm on Redmi Note Pro wcdma.

I'm using it since Friday, the battery is a beast.

Everything is working as stable as 30.0-Global and 34.0-Multi.
Just some small bugfixes and optimization.
(the screen time usage bug in battery usage is still present though.
I hope they'll fix it in 4.4.x, no biggie, gsam is here for detailed battery usage)

Anxiously waiting for 4.4.x :)

72fd4aa436c741dfb745da427b2d9a34.jpg

27bf53c9b6ea616c0c97805dd611fd63.jpg

b9a163e651236f4823d028d68f40d8dc.jpg

If you updated the rom by twrp, your twrp will still there. If you updated the rom by system updater, then your twrp recovery will changed to xiaomi stock recovery.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W
Thank you for this information, I didn't realize this until now.

I changed the rom from 36 rooted global to 36 multi. First I uprooted it and rebooted. Checked the root permissions was faded. Then I flashed the 36 multi rom. After reboot and my phone was rooted by just enabling the root permission in security application. Then I flashed the wsm package and everything was smooth and stable. So I confirmed that the Multi rom was pre rooted.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W

If you updated the rom by twrp, your twrp will still there. If you updated the rom by system updater, then your twrp recovery will changed to xiaomi stock recovery.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W

You are right man... Thanks a lot!

Hi,
I'm using 36 Multi (xiaomi.eu_multi_lcsh92_wet_jb9_WCDMA_36.0.0_v5-4.2.zip) since yesterday.
Battery is REALLY GREAT :)
Much much better than with 30.

Now I see that there is a 36 Global (miui_H3WGlobal_JHDMIBH36.0_2727d7b3c7_4.2).
I'm reading here since a while, but it's not exactly clear to me what the difference Multi and Global really is.
Would it be worth changing from Multi to Global?

I hope, someone here can explain that to me or point me to existing information about it.

Thanks
Norbert

36.0 multi is pre-rooted unofficial stable version from xiaomi.

36.0 global is non-rooted stable official version from miui.

Cosmetically except the fonts and some native languages, they are the same.

Under the hood I think everything is the same except multi is pre-rooted.

I'm using 36 global since Friday when it came out and everything is fine.
Stable and great battery life also.

That's it.

Reactions: norbert42
As it is so easy to change ROMs on the Note, I installed Global 36 for a quick check.
What I saw is, that the Global does not have Settings>MiCloud>Other Settings>MiCredit
And also in the Themes App, Multi has separate tab for Free and Paid themes in Popular which is
missing in Global.

As I bought some MiCredits, I switched back to Multi 36 for now.

Reactions: Marios and gajkax
I just installed the new update
version Global 37.0.

It's the same firmware as 36.0 ,
just small bug fix/
cloud message security improvement.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro using Tapatalk

My friend!?Where is the new v.37? I just look in miui.com, and in xiaomi.eu, there is no new update...or?

Last edited:
This version is Global official stable from miui non-rooted.
It has English and some Asian languages.
(multi versions are unofficial but stable from xiaomi and they are pre-rooted)

FDD means LTE-4G standard that is supported mainly in Europe and America/Canada but in China/Asia also.

TD means LTE-4G standard that is supported in China(operator china mobile use TD-4G and 3G-SCDMA)
(operator china unicom use FDD and 3G-WCDMA)

Here is a screenshot of the languages that are supported by this firmware.

a3fe7664f092a1b08b47bd9a4096e610.jpg

Reactions: timberwolf60
Ok thnx for the explanation. I think I will wait for the multi language Rom (dutch) the latest is now 6.0.0 if I'm correct ?

Yes, you're correct 6.0 is the latest ;)
You need to wait 14.0 unofficial stable from Xiaomi if you want to use Dutch language as native language.

Unfortunate that there was no German language on multi 34 and 36 on hm note 1w.
On global 37 WCDMA, it changed keyboard faster than previous rom. Good.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W

Yes, the keyboard language changing option is faster than previous versions, but it is laging when tiping longer posts and sentences in viber, whatsapp and tapatalk.
This is global android problem with mediatek chipsets, some samsung phones has keyboard lag in viber also exynos and snapdragon chipset.
Swiftkey is particularly terrible at laging on redmi notepro ,
the stock android keyboard is also laging, that's what's making me sad.
I hope the developers will correct this issue as soon as possible.

I also hope that the developers are reading this forum and the users complaints :)

Anyway, the device is great and this keyboard thingy is no biggie, I can live with it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: timberwolf60
I hope that the Multi languages for hm note 1w to be included German language. Thank.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W