New Xiaomi User

B_mad

Members
May 29, 2017
Hi, I just got my mi5 today so what is the best rom and how to install it. Thanks

Xiaomi.eu ROM, you need to unlock your phone before you can install it. Then just install twrp and flash the ROM (I recommend weekly, because it has more features and also gets them faster)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: B_mad
I received update to nougat but now the phone is not working as on MM (global stable) I asked for unlocking unlocking the bootloader but can someone explain the difference between global and. Eu rom?
What bugs can be found in eu rom should I go with weekly or stable eu rom. Thanks

I received update to nougat but now the phone is not working as on MM (global stable) I asked for unlocking unlocking the bootloader but can someone explain the difference between global and. Eu rom?
What bugs can be found in eu rom should I go with weekly or stable eu rom. Thanks
Global has less languages. EU is unofficial but has better performance and some tweaks. Weekly is MUCH better than stable, bugs get fixed faster and it has way more features. The only problem with weekly is some Chinese characters here and there when new features get added.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Reactions: B_mad