NFC desactivado

Rfa7040

Members
Sep 25, 2020
Hola, tengo una rom de miui.eu para redmi note 8T, pero el dispositivo de NFC, aparece activado pero no funciona, está bloqueado. Alguien le pasa lo mismo? Como puedo resolverlo??

It's strange, because i've flashed stock rom again, via MiFlash, NFC doesn't worked, i've flashed MIUI 11 (.eu) and again, doesn't worked. I've came from ported MIUI 12, and previously MIUI 11 (.eu), where it was working.

Here I want to share what I answered on another thread:

Apparently I managed to solve the problem. I installed the ParanoidAndroid ROM (PA4) via TWRP after a full wipe (including format data), booting, tested the NFC and it worked perfectly (I transferred a photo via NFC to my wife's Galaxy A51), rebooted, then went back to TWRP, installed the MIUI 12 (dirty flash, over the PA), after that I did the format data and boot to system. After starting, NFC on/off is allowed, but (I believe that because Xiaomi.eu does not have Android Beam), I was unable to transfer a photo again, but my wife's phone recognized an attempt to transfer via NFC ( the message "no application compatible with this NFC tag" appears). I will test on a payment machine to make sure it works.