New NFC payment through Google Wallet stop working after upgrade to MIUI14

gmavromih

Members
Jun 1, 2023
Hi,

NFC payment through Google Wallet stopped working after upgrading to MIUI14. My phone is Redmi Note 11S 4G.
I cleared case (from security app) and rebooted but with no success.

Also Previously I had the option "Restore NFC functionality" in " Settings-> Connection and Sharing" . Now, after the upgrade to MIUI 14 Restore NFC Functionality it is not there any more!

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: Bedrigo
I solved the pro
Hi,

NFC payment through Google Wallet stopped working after upgrading to MIUI14. My phone is Redmi Note 11S 4G.
I cleared case (from security app) and rebooted but with no success.

Also Previously I had the option "Restore NFC functionality" in " Settings-> Connection and Sharing" . Now, after the upgrade to MIUI 14 Restore NFC Functionality it is not there any more!

Thank you in advance
Well it is solved, probably by: Going to Menu "Settings-> Connection & Sharing -> Contactless Payments" and changing the "Use Default payment app" from "Always" to "Except when another app is open". Also some reboots in random phases took place.... Anyway after a while I visite again the store and managed to pay.,

I solved the pro

Well it is solved, probably by: Going to Menu "Settings-> Connection & Sharing -> Contactless Payments" and changing the "Use Default payment app" from "Always" to "Except when another app is open". Also some reboots in random phases took place.... Anyway after a while I visite again the store and managed to pay.,
Sometimes it helps.
But when you're standing in line or in a hurry, constantly going into the settings and changing it is terrifying!!

Sometimes it helps.
But when you're standing in line or in a hurry, constantly going into the settings and changing it is terrifying!!
I agree. It is so disappointing that after every upgrade Users have to try and find workarounds. After being a loyal customer for more than 5 years I am closer than ever to buy from other brand

Reactions: Smaritz