New No imei no sim cardbBootloouder unclock ,

buldanus

Members
Apr 17, 2020
My Redmi note 7's IMEI is gone. I want to write a new IMEI too. but i can't unlock bootloader. settings - developer options - I cannot activate.How can I activate this part without IMEI. please help me. I am sorry for my English. I am writing from translation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-17-17-35-06-411_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-17-17-35-06-411_com.android.settings.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 345
    482.1 KB · Views: 223
    482.1 KB · Views: 226
My Redmi note 7's IMEI is gone. I want to write a new IMEI too. but i can't unlock bootloader. settings - developer options - I cannot activate.How can I activate this part without IMEI. please help me. I am sorry for my English. I am writing from translation
We CAN NOT help you!
sorry

Reactions: YeepYeep
[QUOTE = "YeepYeep, yayın: 536461, üye: 231973"]
Bir sonraki IMEI'sini "kaybeden".
İyi deneme. Benden yardım yok.
[/ALINTI]
why don't you help?

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, yayın: 536473, üye: 135924"]
Size yardım edemeyiz!
üzgünüm
[/ALINTI]
Please help is very important to me.

[QUOTE = "YeepYeep, yayın: 536461, üye: 231973"]
Bir sonraki IMEI'sini "kaybeden".
İyi deneme. Benden yardım yok.
[/ALINTI]
why don't you help?
We don't help because we can not give any help for emei support.
You must at first reflash your rom and check if it is corrected. Use MI recovery.
If not working go to service shop.

Reactions: YeepYeep
[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, yayın: 536497, üye: 135924"]
Yardım etmiyoruz çünkü emei desteği için yardım veremiyoruz.
İlk önce romunuzu yeniden doldurmalı ve düzeltilip düzeltilmediğini kontrol etmelisiniz. MI kurtarma kullanın.
Çalışmıyorsa servis mağazasına gidin.
[/ALINTI]
how will I do.

First: Learn how to quote and duoble check your posts.
Second: With normal use it is impossible to remove or "lost" the IMEI.
Third: The only reason to change or "restore" the IMEI is that the phone maybe stolen.

I don't know if the phone is stolen or manipulatet in some way.
So no help from me.
That's it!

Reactions: Heppod
ol I'm Turkish. they charge a lot of tax on phones from abroad. so I bought my phone from abroad to buy it cheap. so the IMEI of my phone was clone IMEI.

CI can't unlock bootloouder because I don't have IMEI on my device. So I can't root. Please understand and help me.

i can assure you guys, in turkey we have %97 tax on cellphones plus extra profit for resellers, so imei restotation is just something we do or done at most phone shops.. so plase consider other countries situations before you post "oh you asked about imei so your phone must be a stolen one" no it is not... btw buldanus i will pm you
an extra information for "know it all" friends, if you have a phone from outside of turkey (means you just came from another country with a phone or you bought it from grey market) , you MUST pay around 240 US $$$ for "registering" imei of the phone to use it longer than 6 months... also if you register your phone this way, you basically cant resell the phone because only SIM cards registered to your name will work with that imei/phone.

Last edited:
I think you don't know what the IMEI is?
The International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-digit serial number that can be used to uniquely identify any GSM or UMTS device worldwide.
The only reason you need this number is to lock your phone when it's stolen or to unlock an SIM-Lock.
so plase consider other countries situations before you post "oh you asked about imei so your phone must be a stolen one" no it is not...
Funny! Consider that manipulating the IMEI ist illegal in some countries.

Help him! I will not!

i can assure you guys, in turkey we have %97 tax on cellphones plus extra profit for resellers, so imei restotation is just something we do or done at most phone shops.. so plase consider other countries situations before you post "oh you asked about imei so your phone must be a stolen one" no it is not... btw buldanus i will pm you
an extra information for "know it all" friends, if you have a phone from outside of turkey (means you just came from another country with a phone or you bought it from grey market) , you MUST pay around 240 US $$$ for "registering" imei of the phone to use it longer than 6 months... also if you register your phone this way, you basically cant resell the phone because only SIM cards registered to your name will work with that imei/phone.
sorry, we didn't know the locale situation you are describing.
Anyway if it is such the case of importance all the Turkish shops should have already the necessary knowledge to make change.
Not me.