No more dual Sim ringtones?

kitcarson

Members
Aug 14, 2020
Mi 10 lite 5g, with the latest updates are gone the settings of the ringtones in dual sim mode ? It is no longer possible to customize the ringtones according to the sim used, neither for calls nor for SMS. For me it was a great comfort, because I have a nr. private and one of work, and it was useful to know already from the ringtone who was calling you

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S and have recently installed a second SIM card for work communications. The dialogue boxes which should appear at the top of the ringtones page to allow the user to allocate ringtones to an individual SIM card are not there. Is this a fault or is this a design issue with MIUI 12?

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S and have recently installed a second SIM card for work communications. The dialogue boxes which should appear at the top of the ringtones page to allow the user to allocate ringtones to an individual SIM card are not there. Is this a fault or is this a design issue with MIUI 12?
Please
open a TRD in the right section because here we discuss about Mi 10 in all its variants and not about Redmi note 9S.

Many thanks