New No more sound after phone call with Android auto

Narmo

Members
Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am coming to you because I have a problem with Android Auto on my car after receiving or making a phone call.

After the call the reading restarts automatically but I no longer have any sound whatsoever with any application like Spotify, Podcast addict, ...

My phone is a redmi note 9 pro android 11 and miui 12.0.1.

Android auto is up to date just like all other apps.

I did a test with another Oppo brand phone which is also with Android 11 and there it works fine.

Do you have a solution or do you know if a future update will fix the problem?

Thanks in advance for your reply and help.

Hello,
I am coming back to you to know if you have any idea regarding this problem?
Thanks in advance if you can help me!
Good day

I have the same problem on note 7 miui12.5 and note 9 pro miui12. On samsung everything works correctly.
For example, after calling, all sounds are played through the phone. Reconnecting phone, returns sound through car speakers.
But I have another problem too. When launching music apps - Error - no internet connecting. If I run APPs from the phone screen, internet connecting - OK, but sound are played through the phone :(
I use the original cables from the kit

The only solution found was to change the phone!

With the redmi note 10 pro, no problem!

I have the same problem with my Xiaomi 11. When listening to music on Spotify, if I make or answer a phone call, after ending the call the music sounds from the smartphone's speakers. If I unplug the USB cable and plug it again the sound is fixed and coming from the car's speakers again.

Reactions: YewLeung
Hi everybody

Exactly the same problem for me with a RedMi Note 7 (MIUI Global 12.0.3 Stable).
No other choice than disconnect and reconnect USB cable as a workaround of the problem. Not safe while driving the car ....
I made some tests and it seems that :
- if at the end of the phone call my correspondent first hangs up, the problem always occurs (the sound is always routed to the phone)
- if the phone call is terminated by myself on the device in the car, the problem occurs randomly (sometimes the sound is routed to the phone, sometimes it is routed correctly to the the car speakers)

Is there some update about this problem ?

Thanks
Regards
Pat