No network connection after flashing EU rom on my original chn mi 10 pro

haesevoets

Members
Apr 25, 2020
Hi Everybody,

I flashed my mi 10 pro CHN version to Eu rom (miui_CMIEEAGlobal_V11.0.7.0.QJAEUXM_e5fb61d54d_10.0.zip) version. Through TWRP. But now i'm unable to connect to the network. When i plug my sim card the phone's doesn't ask for the sim card pin, it doesn't connect to the network. When i manual look for networks it shows me several available network options butt i can't connect to it. I tried already some things what i could find on youtube butt nothing helped me so far.
It must be a software problem because on my one plus 3 the sim card works fine. (You'r simkaart doesn't allow connection to this network)
Any help or advise would be nice :).

1) tried to change network type's nothing helped.

Thx in advance.

Hi everybody, Because there seem's to be nobody who can help here gto solve my problem. I reïnstalled the CHN version back and then it all worked again. It's a pitty that this software bugg can't get fixed. Maybe miui 12 brings the solution :)!

Hi everybody My problem is solved thx to the help from srujan4u. I have installed a older version. xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_20.3.28_v11-10 and that one did find the sim.

Reactions: neron
Hi everybody My problem is solved thx to the help from srujan4u. I have installed a older version. xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_20.3.28_v11-10 and that one did find the sim.
Please a questions:
1. does the CN phone coming with two sims tray?
2. if yes - both are working?

Reactions: neron