no root and phone sim locked?

ichigo786

Members
Jan 11, 2013
Hi. I have two problems hopefully that can be resolved quickly as I'm currently without a phone.

1) I just flashed JLB 7.0 and when I installed and ran titanium backup it says I'm not rooted. How do I gain/root my Mi-2 ?

2) I was in London and my xiaomi was fine running on my t mobile sim. Now that I'm in Pakistan I can't get the pgone to roam on a local network all I get is emergence calls and a x in the signal bars. Also I put a local Pakistani sim in and I was told phone sim locked insert original sim card.

Please someone help me. Thank you greatly for any help.

JLB 7.0 is not rooted. Use development version if you want root. By default it's not locked. From where did you get this phone . Did you use some security Code? What Pakistani operator sim you tried?

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I can't download large files here, no way to root without a PC?

Purchased from China, phone is real and no security code in place. Also I tried Telenor sim in the mi-2 but no luck it didn't recognize it and my T-Mobile is on emergency calls when I insert the sim card. The Telenor sim Is working in my s2 just fine which is why I'm able to message on here.

Any ideas on my problems...

Ok go to complete settings > mobile network settings > Network type selection > and try to change the network type. it may help .
and another option network operators try changing that too.