No sound during calls

strang3quark

Members
Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
I'm having a problem with my poco x3, sometimes I cannot hear anything during calls, it starts to work again after I restart the phone.

I'm using the latest stable rom.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Did you find any solution? I installed EU two days ago and this problem really affects daily use. Strange for a stable build.

Not really, I'm hoping that the next update fixes this. Had to restart the phone 3 times today

Well I tried to force VoLTE using the code *#*#86583#*#* and then making sure is active in the SIM options, so far have not had to to restart the phone yet.

Update: Can confirm this did the trick for me 24h without restarting and still have sound on calls

Last edited:
Same problem here... no sound at all during networks calls (sometimes). I can't hear anything and they can't hear me neither. I have to restart my phone to fix it everytime.

I have two sim cards (different networks) and no one is working when the problem is up.

Well I tried to force VoLTE using the code *#*#86583#*#* and then making sure is active in the SIM options, so far have not had to to restart the phone yet.

Update: Can confirm this did the trick for me 24h without restarting and still have sound on calls

I did the same and apparently it's solved. Thank you!

Doesn't work for me. When I turn volte on I can't make any call. Today I missed phone call from my doctor because he couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear him.
So disappointed at the phone....

I have similar problem with my phone but switch to the option of increase ringtone. Now it won't happen too often but its have the issue,