*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 8 error "device out of storage" just in xiaomi.eu and not on stock miui

h.moudlige

Members
Apr 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I've tried a lot of gcams (urnyx, arnova, ngcam ..) and after a lot of comparisons, i've kept : ngcam 7.4 with mevcetin for selfies, urnyx 7.3 with dasav13 for other situations. Now i've seen a good selfie shared in a telegram group, taken by Arnova *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 8.1 (ultracvn) with a specified xml. But when I've installed it, i have the error msg "device out of storage" when i try to install xml ! Any help please ? (The issue don't occur in a mi 9t pro in stock miui 12.0.5) is it a problem with Android 11 or xiaomi.eu ?

Hello everyone,
I've tried a lot of gcams (urnyx, arnova, ngcam ..) and after a lot of comparisons, i've kept : ngcam 7.4 with mevcetin for selfies, urnyx 7.3 with dasav13 for other situations. Now i've seen a good selfie shared in a telegram group, taken by Arnova *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 8.1 (ultracvn) with a specified xml. But when I've installed it, i have the error msg "device out of storage" when i try to install xml ! Any help please ? (The issue don't occur in a mi 9t pro in stock miui 12.0.5) is it a problem with Android 11 or xiaomi.eu ?
Answer is given in your question title!
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*
Sorry

I'm not looking for support of a specified app, but want just to know why an "arbitrary" app cannt have all permissions it need to work, even if user give it all permissions availible