No Updater App on phone

did you check the authenticity of your phone already? by installing cpu-z

Last edited:
If you have CWM then just copy Stable5 firmware to phone and try to install it via CWM Recovery

i actually don't like xiaomi.eu very much.. a lot of info here really beats around the bush and/or exists in much simpler forms originally (from china). a lot is also lost in translation.

sean, "system updater" is infact the "updater app". when on that screen, click the menu button (on the phone itself) and a list of options shows up. from those options, select "select upgrade file" and choose the rom you've downloaded - assuming it's an official rom.. if you don't know where to find one, just go here http://www.miui.com/download-82.html and click the green button.

it'll reboot the phone first and proceed to update.

edit: make sure you've ticked TD or WCDMA version at the top of the chinese page first.

i actually don't like xiaomi.eu very much.. a lot of info here really beats around the bush and/or exists in much simpler forms originally (from china). a lot is also lost in translation.

For people who cannot read Chinese this is a great forum. Translate from chinese can be very confusing.
I can appreciate this forum and its people.

Last edited:
Hi im having the exact same problem. did you figure out how to stop getting kicked back to the home screen?

I had phone in same situation. I rooted phone with vRoot and through MobileUncle install TWRP recovery. In TWRP I installed MIUIv5 from .zip.

i have the same issue right now. There is no updater app on the phone, Who can help me out here???

Can you read? The answer is above.

Wysłane z MI3