Not able to loggin to Xiaomi account or Google

bcirilo

Members
Feb 28, 2022
Hi all, I can't identify the problem with my daughter's phone and need your help...
I'll trie to just describe it.

Phone Manufacturer: Xiaomi
Model: M2101K7BNY Redmi Note 10s 6GB RAM 128 ROM

Google account associated with account is my daugther's (underage) so I have parental control and made some restriction with it.

Since the weekend morning, my daughter turns on phone, and gets an error message stating that you have been signed out from Google, and ask to sign in again. But when I try to sign in it stuck in that loading box, no error message. I pressed back and try again the same thing. I check Settings > Accounts > Google the username is still there, but indicators stating failed sync. I try to add other account or remove existing account all failed.

Then i realize in notification bar that Xiaomi account is also signed out, so I try to sign in but failed with no error message. It's just back to sign in page again. I try to sign in from Settings > Mi Account but the same thing happens.

No other account has problems, such as WhatsApp or games etc (as long as the account not related to Google's).
The Play Store, doens't allow to install anything also...

So normally, I turn to Factory Reset, but this is where it gets complicated for me. When I press "Erase all data" a message appeared "Action not allowed: If you have questions, contact your IT admin", so I press "Learn more", then it went to Device Admin page with Family Link Manager turn on. There is "Deactivate this device admin app" button but greyed out and can't be pressed.

I guess the main problem is not being able to sign in to google and Mi account, so everything that I did remotely from parent account can't reach the phone since it's logged out.

I have try researching but it required the phone to be sign in to Mi Account, or the phone to be set in Developer Mode, which can't be done since it locked by parental control.

So from this point on the phone can be used but no App that requires Google Account such as Google Play Store, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Photos, Youtube, etc.

Please help me and any experience with this is much appreciated.

thanks,
bruno

Hey Bruno! In case you haven't figured it out I can help since I had the exact same problem. You need to go to your child's phone settings, accounts and sync and then remove their google account. Then you can just re-add it and you're good to go! Cheers :)
- Apollo

Hi, did anyone ever get this sorted, deleted accounts but same problem and it only seems to be the Xiaomi phones which have this problem.
I have no access to google now on this this phone

I have the same problem and I'm going crazy! tried everything and nothing solves it, super frustrating. Does anyone have an idea? thanks a lot

I found a solution. I went to Settings / Mi Account and I saw that I wasn't signed in. So I logged in with my Mi Account and then I added my Google Account.

Here's what i did:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have the same problem- cannot sign into Mi account or Google account (and as android is heavily reliant on google- no proper maps, email, etc. ) . Cant even factory reset , as i will lose all my wattsApp chats, as these backup to googleDrive only- which havent backed up since this mess up.
Is this a Xiaomi issue? as im considering a non-Xiaomi phone if this is...
Can anyone help?

I found a solution. I went to Settings / Mi Account and I saw that I wasn't signed in. So I logged in with my Mi Account and then I added my Google Account.
What if your phone doesnt allow logging into both Mi or Google accounts, as in my case?

I have the same problem- cannot sign into Mi account or Google account (and as android is heavily reliant on google- no proper maps, email, etc. ) . Cant even factory reset , as i will lose all my wattsApp chats, as these backup to googleDrive only- which havent backed up since this mess up.
Is this a Xiaomi issue? as im considering a non-Xiaomi phone if this is...
Can anyone help?
Go to manage apps, show system apps, search up Xiaomi account and clear all data, restart and try logging in

Go to manage apps, show system apps, search up Xiaomi account and clear all data, restart and try logging in
Thank you for your suggestion, which i tried. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the issue. As previously, the login appears to take my details, but then cycles me back to start login page again. This is for both MI account, and Google account.
..not sure how I can resolve this .

Thank you for your suggestion, which i tried. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the issue. As previously, the login appears to take my details, but then cycles me back to start login page again. This is for both MI account, and Google account.
..not sure how I can resolve this .
I had the same problem, I tried everything. And somehow I managed to fix it. So I signed out of Xiaomi account, deleted all from Xiaomi Account (settings/apps/manage apps/Xiaomi Account/clear data), than deleted my google accounts. Then I singed in back to my MI account and then added my old google account and it worked.