Not allow to unlock Bootloader of Note 13 Pro+

P is me

Members
Nov 9, 2019
Note 13 pro+ miui 14.08 still not allow to determine account say the system is being upgraded please try again later, so cant unlock the bootloader, any solution other way to paid? thanks

Not enough detail about your problem, but, if you update the system after applying for a bootloader unlock the timer in the Mi Unlock Tool will double or at least increase.

Unlocking the bootloader of the redmi note 13 pro Chinese version is not possible since Xiaomi does not allow it. I have looked for quite a few alternative methods to unlock it and the only option I see possible is to wait for hyper os to come out and try to unlock it somehow there

If it is the Chinese version then Xiaomi has recently restricted access to bootloader unlocking under a much stricter policy (require you to have a certain level in the Xiaomi community app and pass a quiz). Usual method had probably stopped working for quite a long time.

I think I found solution. You have to perform all steps like for HyperOS, propably for any Redmi Note 13 series. You have to apply for unlocking in Xiaomi Community app (version minimum 5.3.31). If it says that limit has been reached, try again next day at midnight at local time for Beijin, China. It worked for me. Cheers

Reactions: Alim K and zibino59
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ok, so i installed Xiaomi community and requested unlocking. I recieved the following message. What then?.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-07-19-02-01-288_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-07-19-02-01-288_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 991
Hello dudes :)
Seems lilke finally, there is a solution.
I got that redmi note 13 Pro+ and couldn't unlock bootloader, but finally, i found that :

Just have to connect with your Mi account, then go to settings to put your region to "global".
Then, go to "me" (your profile) and you will have way to click on "unlock bootloader".
I tried and it's ok.
N.B : maybe you will have to disconnect from your redmi note 13 Pro+ (mi account, I mean), then to reconnect and to click again to Developers options, then mi unlock status, and it will ok :)

Regards

• Love
Reactions: edward triana
Hello dudes :)
Seems lilke finally, there is a solution.
I got that redmi note 13 Pro+ and couldn't unlock bootloader, but finally, i found that :

Just have to connect with your Mi account, then go to settings to put your region to "global".
Then, go to "me" (your profile) and you will have way to click on "unlock bootloader".
I tried and it's ok.
N.B : maybe you will have to disconnect from your redmi note 13 Pro+ (mi account, I mean), then to reconnect and to click again to Developers options, then mi unlock status, and it will ok :)

Regards
This doesnt work on chinese version, because the new Xiaomi restrictions to unlock. If you want to unlock it you need at least level 5 on the chinese forum and something else imposible to us. Right now the only solution is paying someone who has xiaomi software privileges and It cost like 60$ or something like that.

Reactions: uckpa
привет, у меня на китайском телефоне стоит вьетнамская прошивка... Можете ли вы помочь мне его разблокировать? или кто-то, кто поможет? я могу заплатить деньги
@rkddevilyt @xiaomi_vn in Telegram

This doesnt work on chinese version, because the new Xiaomi restrictions to unlock. If you want to unlock it you need at least level 5 on the chinese forum and something else imposible to us. Right now the only solution is paying someone who has xiaomi software privileges and It cost like 60$ or something like that.
90$ )

good afternoon
I have the next problem that advise
indian version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-17-23-34-27-265_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-17-23-34-27-265_com.android.settings.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 467
  • Screenshot_2024-02-18-13-12-31-716_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-18-13-12-31-716_com.android.settings.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 463
  • Screenshot_2024-02-18-13-12-40-230_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-18-13-12-40-230_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 466
Unlocking the bootloader of the redmi note 13 pro Chinese version is not possible since Xiaomi does not allow it. I have looked for quite a few alternative methods to unlock it and the only option I see possible is to wait for hyper os to come out and try to unlock it somehow there
So it's already here, Hyperos, what we need to do now?

I have redmi note 13 pro with 12 GB ram. How do I know if it's Chinese or global? Because I have same unlocking problem