Not receiving text messages

Casper99

Members
Jun 24, 2021
Hi, European Mi 11 running 13.0.6.0

I only recieve some of my incoming text messages. I have a much higher probability of recieving them when I just rebooted the phone or just changed cellular type (5G to LTE, LTE to 3G, etc). I have tried putting the SIM card in another phone and I don't recieve the backlog of texts there, so the Mi 11 still somehow recieves them, but I'm unable to see them. I found another thread saying how for them, the texts were hiding in the native Messaging app, but this is not the case for me.

How can I fix this?

Reactions: cnx37
Hello,
Eu Mi 11, MIUI 13.0.4,

Just to add to the OP, I encounter the exact same behavior.
Text messages are always sent right, but I only receive like 1 out of 5...
Nothing seems to fix it... Help needed...

Hi, European Mi 11 running 13.0.6.0

I only recieve some of my incoming text messages. I have a much higher probability of recieving them when I just rebooted the phone or just changed cellular type (5G to LTE, LTE to 3G, etc). I have tried putting the SIM card in another phone and I don't recieve the backlog of texts there, so the Mi 11 still somehow recieves them, but I'm unable to see them. I found another thread saying how for them, the texts were hiding in the native Messaging app, but this is not the case for me.

How can I fix this?
Clearing data and cache on BOTH Textra (messaging app that I use) AND "Messages" (Google default messaging app) seems to have fixed it, for the moment...

Reactions: katerpanne
Clearing data and cache on BOTH Textra (messaging app that I use) AND "Messages" (Google default messaging app) seems to have fixed it, for the moment...
So this solution helped you? I tried the same, but with no success. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.