Note 7 Pro EU ROM available in 9.5.16

I'd like to know to.

I plan on flashing tonight when I get home to my pc and a proper internet connection.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

currently running with EU ROM 9.5.16 and everything is running fine.. will observe its performance for a week..

Reactions: PsyCLown
currently running with EU ROM 9.5.16 and everything is running fine.. will observe its performance for a week..

Could you please test to see if slow-motion video is working? I'm on MIUI China Stable ROM 10.3.5.0 and slow-motion video is still a bit jittery. If you could record a longer slow-motion video and see if there are any lags/skipped frames, that'd be great.

Reactions: kheebz
Hi, how did you flash this rom? I can't seem to install TWRP on my violet. Can you send me a link?I'm currently On China Global 10.2 stable. Thanks!

Reactions: kheebz
Could you please test to see if slow-motion video is working? I'm on MIUI China Stable ROM 10.3.5.0 and slow-motion video is still a bit jittery. If you could record a longer slow-motion video and see if there are any lags/skipped frames, that'd be great.
I will try this once I have a free time and then upload it here.

Reactions: vlachorumsapiens
I tried this and it is working great.. no lag or skipped frames.. updated to 9.5.23

Reactions: vlachorumsapiens