Notification delay

Do you use multilang rom?
Thats curious. Did a a clean install 3.7.19 wiped everything. Gmail still not pushing.
Instlled aosp and gmail does push. Back to 3.7.19 multilang gmail does not push.

I'm using multi-language, but not 3.7.19 (didn't update yet).

Did you try wiping everything from recovery?

My wife is using the phone right now, so I didn't update since 6.28 I think.
Anyway, I'm going to flash Medina's new rom once his new version is out. Perhaps you should try his rom as well, looks like people are happy with it.

Could you please upload 6.28 multilang anywhere cause its no longer available for download here.

Thank you very much

I had the same problem with my Mi2S. I tried Miflash to flash 3.6.28 oficial development version and then updated to the latest miuiandroid multilang 3.7.26 after a full wipe through stock recovery.

This is the second day and the problem is gone. I'm getting notifications from gmail, exchange mail and facebook instantly.

Hi, i have a Galaxy Nexus but i have the same issue, no push notifications from first release of Miui v5. I see here and in other forum that this problem is present in Mi2 also. I'm a Miui Beta Team of official Miui forum, and i'm searching how resolve this bug, but without success. Someone can help me? Thanks

I always have those problem when I install apps from backup (titanium backup, miui backup), but when I uninstall those apps an install them again from market notifications start working as it should...

Tested on Tapatalk 4, im+pro, Facebook and Gmail ;-)

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
Reactions: dextructor
I always have those problem when I install apps from backup (titanium backup, miui backup), but when I uninstall those apps an install them again from market notifications start working as it should...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4
Thanks but i never install apps from backup, always from google play. I tried PNF app, set the app how trusted, blocked in memory, but no change. It's very strange!

Now I'm in miuiandroid_multi_aries_3.11.15_jb-4.1 on mi Mi2s and still have this problem of delay.......
Anyone know something about this ?

Now I'm in miuiandroid_multi_aries_3.11.15_jb-4.1 on mi Mi2s and still have this problem of delay.......
Anyone know something about this ?
I have Galaxy Nexus and there are delay still. I have see that on Nexus 4, Galaxy s2 and s3 and other devices there is this bug. The problem is miui v5, and all of us wait a fix from a long time

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: elmirth