Notification Led Problem(?)

TheosKratos

Members
Dec 12, 2015
I have a Mi4C, and using developer rom 5.11.26. Everytime i get notifications from third-party apps, the led has a completely diferent color from the one i had set. I even tried using an app to control the led, but it did not work. Also, when getting notifications from apps such as facebook messenger, the led does not allways light up. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: DBdesmo
The notification light setting doesn't work correctly for chat apps (like viber) on my Mi4C either... No matter what color I set it to, the pulse light is always white. Though, there always is a pulse light. I have not tried any third party apps, because I think the problem has something to do with the apps not reading the miui 7 notification light setting correctly.

Extra info:
1) I noticed the problem after changing the original color setting for notifications.
2) Rebooting does not help. Closing the apps and clearing their cache does not help.

In my Mi4c everything's fine. The only apps that have a diferent led color from the one a chose in led definitions are Facebook (always blue), Messenger (always green) and Whatsapp (the color is the one I chose inside the APP)

I have a Mi4C, and using developer rom 5.11.26. Everytime i get notifications from third-party apps, the led has a completely diferent color from the one i had set. I even tried using an app to control the led, but it did not work. Also, when getting notifications from apps such as facebook messenger, the led does not allways light up. Can someone help?

Thanks in advance

Same here my friend. There is a bug report on en.miui but it seems not took into account by the developers.

Hi, my problem has been corrected with the version 6.1.28 that I have installed. Now the led works perfectly.

6.4.21 here. The problem still exists, and never stopped in any update from then till now. I have also sent a detailed email to xiaomi but have never gotten any reply.

In my Mi4c everything's fine. The only apps that have a diferent led color from the one a chose in led definitions are Facebook (always blue), Messenger (always green) and Whatsapp (the color is the one I chose inside the APP)
The same thing for me. Everything works fine, but Facebook messenger has a default led setting, blue, whereas for WhatsApp I had the possibility to choose the colour of led notification.

I got it to work... installed a led color manager app, and turned off led notification at the target apps (messenger, whatsapp...) and managed led notifications from the app. MIUI related apps are still controled by the MIUI's led control though.

My issue is even worse.
I couldn't care less about the color of the LED, but mine never turns off after a Viber notification! :(
I can turn it off only by rebooting the device or going into the settings of the LED notification and randomly changing
settings which in return light up the LED in another color so that thing resets the White one.

Until I get another Viber message.
Help?