Notifications push Xiaomi Home

lawfix

Members
Apr 28, 2020

Hello Everyone,

I've got a probelm with my push notification on my Xiaomi Mi Note 2 with MIUI Global 11.0.2 and Xiaomi Home.

Indeed, it has been a long time (maybe more than a year) that i don't received push notficiation of the Xiaomi Home app knowing that message appear in the Xiaomi Home app.

I tried differents solution :

- On Xiaomi Home app : i'm on the serveur Chinese Mainland and in English with notification on for the vaccum for example..

Regarding parameters on my phone :
- Parameter / notifications / Xiaomi Home everything is ticked ;
- Battery and performance / Saving Battery / Xiaomi Home : no restriction ;
- autostart / Xiaomi Home : everything is ticked

Moreover, i tried to uninstall Xiaomi Home app and delet every cache files

I was so upset that I even tried a hard reset...

Does someone has got an idea to resolve this problem ?

Thanks for all,

Reactions: Tirtis
Hi

I have same problem, i bought recently a mi home security alarm, and i don't get any notifications in my phone...
what's the purpose of having an alarm that doesn't send any notification when have a breakage?
and it seems that xiaomi is not giving any solutions for this...

Same problem for me i've tried everything so far. Re-installing app, getting back to 5.39 version, empting cache, privileges, powers management options. Nothing worked, changing region also doesn't work.

Same problem here.
Push notification is not working in Xiaomi Home app, for EU region? If you open the app, you can see a red dot, that you have new message, but notification is not working.
I have Xiaomi Smart Home gw - DGNWG05LM (EU version, fw: 3.5.8_147). Registered device in Mi Home app to EU region, but on EU servers does not send push notifications to phone true Mi Home app (android).
And because it is EU version, you can't register your gateway to China mainland region. Device discovery wont see your Smart Home gw.
So this product is nice, everything working fine, but you can't get notification, for example if alarm is activated. :(

Have anyone information, when will we get this feature working in EU? Or push notification is blocked because of EU rights?

PS: push notifications does not work for my Roborock S5 max also. Automation is set over Mi Home app, when finish cleaning, send notification to phone, but nothing.

Same problem here.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G has problems.
Are there any ideas for alerting & notifications to our phones? Any automation or other apps to help there?

Weird solution, but this worked for me: I installed Mi Home on iphone, logged in and notifications started to work on android devices too.

Try this

Attachments

• 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 570
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 513
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 494
  • 04.jpeg