OK GOOGLE doesn't work on 11.0.16 stable release

maxosc

Members
Mar 30, 2020
I have a Mi 10 Pro ( China device ) and installed 11.0.16 of MIUI.eu Rom ( latest stable release). Everything works fine for now, except I found I can't activate google assistant by "ok google" or train the voice match model.
I am wondering if this is a common issue for Mi 10 pro? or a common for MIUI 11

I have done 1-hour searching in the forum to avoid post a repeated thread but I can't get a clear answer. It looks a long time old issue for Mi9.
I only see 1 thread complaining about this issue on MI 10 Pro ( and some other issues together ), but no one commented on the "ok google" issue
Apologize in advance if my thread does repeat and thanks for the great work bringing up rom for MI10 Pro

Reactions: neron
Hey. I have a Mi 10 (China device) and i instal miui rom global version. Everything works ok except my sim card is not detecting after that. Can you help me with that?

Ok Google detection has been a little intermittent depending on device. The Mi10 is brand new, you may have to be patient and use the button for a while.

Hey. Try to instal the rom with xiaomitool v2. I do that with i xiaomi mi 10 china device and it s working.