Invalid Ok Google doesn't work

damia

Members
Sep 15, 2018
Ok Google doesn't work on the Xiaomi mi 8 weekly Rom, when will the bug be fixed?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

can i use it for mix 2s?

at 9.6.13 i cant activate Voice Match. I also deleted the data from the app. Cannot be activated

Last edited:
can i use it for mix 2s?

at 9.6.13 i cant activate Voice Match. I also deleted the data from the app. Cannot be activated
No, Global ROM for Mi MIX 2S wasn't released this week, so OK Google can't be used (unless you use a custom kernel).

Well thank you Now it finally works by installing the APK
So I don't have to update the Google app anymore in the Play Store, right?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
Well, unless it gets fixed on whatever side the problem is (whether it's Google app problem or Xiaomi kernel problem).

No, Global ROM for Mi MIX 2S wasn't released this week, so OK Google can't be used (unless you use a custom kernel).

Thanks for information. Do you have a tip for me witch kernel works good with your great rom and Google ok work's?
Another question... will you write it in the changelog when it comes to the Mi Mix 2s again? Every week I make a update and hope and testing.
then I'm not sad every week
Thanks for the great work!

Thanks for information. Do you have a tip for me witch kernel works good with your great rom and Google ok work's?
Another question... will you write it in the changelog when it comes to the Mi Mix 2s again? Every week I make a update and hope and testing.
then I'm not sad every week
Thanks for the great work!
Hold on, I've managed to make a synthetic fix (from the old one) and I'm already rebuilding Mi MIX 2S ROM for you.

Reactions: nonoperez
Thanks... works on my side without any problems! i test it and hope its works more than 24 hours. Thanks again for your work