New Ok Google not working

Deexterity

Members
Apr 21, 2019
Hey guys, I'm running beta 9.5.30 on my mi 8 lite and I noticed that my 'ok Google's wasn't working and when I recorded a new voice model it didn't saved, and therefore I'm unable to use the command, and it stays that way, I keep recording a new model and nothing changes, maybe someone is experiencing that too ?

Hey guys, I'm running beta 9.5.30 on my mi 8 lite and I noticed that my 'ok Google's wasn't working and when I recorded a new voice model it didn't saved, and therefore I'm unable to use the command, and it stays that way, I keep recording a new model and nothing changes, maybe someone is experiencing that too ?
Try uninstalling any app updates for the "Google" (aka Google Search) app.

Try uninstalling any app updates for the "Google" (aka Google Search) app.
Just did it, but now I can't even enable voice match, guess I'm waiting for the next update hoping it gets fixed
13652011acdb0bd55852fea9b7c4e26b.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 8 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Google Assistant behaves strangely to say the least. First you have to make sure it runs as a system app.
Follow this guide if you are running Magisk, it worked for me. If "Google" doesn't appear in the list after you run systemize, then it's probably running as a system service so there's no need to proceed with this guide and you can just close the window.
How to Fix “OK Google”/Access with Voice match option Greyed out

If it does run as a system service, you can always try to uninstall, register for the beta version, wait for a few minutes to get beta access and reinstall. See if that improves something. You can also delete all assistant + voice related activity on your google account. Clicking here should get you to the proper page with the appropriate filters selected.
Just click on the dots next to Search and select "Delete results" to delete every recording for the Assistant.

As an example of Assistant weirdness, on the latest stable eu MIUI on my Rednote 7, Google Assistant can be "enabled", says there's already a voice model and after I click ok, it switches off again, then it won't work at all. I have to uninstall it, reinstall it and never go back to that option for it to work. I can't retrain or delete since it can't be enabled in options.

Google Assistant behaves strangely to say the least. First you have to make sure it runs as a system app.
Follow this guide if you are running Magisk, it worked for me. If "Google" doesn't appear in the list after you run systemize, then it's probably running as a system service so there's no need to proceed with this guide and you can just close the window.
How to Fix “OK Google”/Access with Voice match option Greyed out

If it does run as a system service, you can always try to uninstall, register for the beta version, wait for a few minutes to get beta access and reinstall. See if that improves something. You can also delete all assistant + voice related activity on your google account. Clicking here should get you to the proper page with the appropriate filters selected.
Just click on the dots next to Search and select "Delete results" to delete every recording for the Assistant.

As an example of Assistant weirdness, on the latest stable eu MIUI on my Rednote 7, Google Assistant can be "enabled", says there's already a voice model and after I click ok, it switches off again, then it won't work at all. I have to uninstall it, reinstall it and never go back to that option for it to work. I can't retrain or delete since it can't be enabled in options.
I tried this, no go for me. But thank you for trying to help

Okay google is not working in EU, since it was made from China rom. Just press the AI button, then start speaking. But you can't wake up google by saying "Ok Google".

Okay google is not working in EU, since it was made from China rom. Just press the AI button, then start speaking. But you can't wake up google by saying "Ok Google".
The thing is, it was working in the last build and before, in this build stopped working