"Ok Google" works on Global stock, possible on EU?

Chis1

Members
May 16, 2019
Just got my global version Mi 9 and Ok Google works fine. Any way the capability can be ported to the EU ROM?

xiaomi.eu rom is absed on the China version of the Xiaomi Rom.
The China version has this "OK Google" bug since a long time, xiaomi.eu's developpers cannot correct it, it is up to Xiaomi

I hope to be wrong, but personally, i doubt will never be solved, cause google has some restriction for chinese market.
And so any chinese rom is affected by this issue

I have tried also on a MI 9 SE chinese version and ok google works flawlessy there, so .eu modder/dev can and must be fixed this important bug.

I have tried also on a MI 9 SE chinese version and ok google works flawlessy there, so .eu modder/dev can and must be fixed this important bug.
What does Mi 9 SE has anything to do with this discussion? Are you aware that Mi 9 and Mi 9 SE are entirely different devices?
Please refrain from commenting on issues you have no knowledge about, you spread confusion on the matter.

Reactions: donger
It is possible that he participated in this discussion because the name of the main folder of the forum is "Xiaomi Mi 9 / EE / SE" and there is no folder specific to each model of Mi9. It may have just been thought that the hardware was the same.
Finally, now, it's on, he'll know.

Reactions: Mi9Owner