Older Versions of Xiaomi.Eu ROMS

Vyzictp

Members
Oct 20, 2024
Hello all. I would like to know where I can find older versions of the Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Rom. I have a POCO X6 5G (garnet) and I would like to get the version 1.0.7.0 for my phone rather than 1.0.12.0 due to apparent battery drain issues as stated by other members of the community for this phone. Hence, I would like to find an older version of the HyperOS rom for my phone. Kindly do help in finding the older version for my phone, and I sincerely thank anyone who has taken the time to read this. Thank you.

Hello all. I would like to know where I can find older versions of the Xiaomi.eu HyperOS Rom. I have a POCO X6 5G (garnet) and I would like to get the version 1.0.7.0 for my phone rather than 1.0.12.0 due to apparent battery drain issues as stated by other members of the community for this phone. Hence, I would like to find an older version of the HyperOS rom for my phone. Kindly do help in finding the older version for my phone, and I sincerely thank anyone who has taken the time to read this. Thank you.
Hello
I updated today from version 10 > 12 and it's bugged :/
Trying to find old versions too, to try to resolve my problem :/

We've been requested to manage the space we use on SourceForge, so if a ROM is not there, then it's nowhere unless someone backed it up and reuploaded it.