Ota issues

t3k1lla

Members
Mar 1, 2019
Hi,

I try to update rom but it's not working...

Here's printscreen of what I have.

If I download rom from server is it possible to install it without loosing datas?

Thanks
Screenshot_2019-04-07-06-54-42-610_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

Last edited:
Nobody for any help?
The Updater app is buggy. Try to press the Download button for at least 15 seconds and the download should start. If not just download the rom manually from the download section in the site, reboot to Twrp and install it, clear Dalvik and Cache and reboot. Done.

If I use twrp will it delete my datas?

And I've got message telling my phone is encrypted and I can bypass android password with reset in twrp but at that moment will it delete my datas?

TThanks

Your Twrp can't decrypt data successfully. You need to Format data which will delete all the files in your phone.

Restart phone in TWRP. Go to Wipe section and you will see an option FORMAT DATA, click on it and type yes to confirm the erasure. Restart the phone back to recovery, copy eu rom to phone and install it, wipe Cache and dalvik and reboot to system.

Restart phone in TWRP. Go to Wipe section and you will see an option FORMAT DATA, click on it and type yes to confirm the erasure. Restart the phone back to recovery, copy eu rom to phone and install it, wipe Cache and dalvik and reboot to system.

I try as you say, as you say and using twrp and I can not install the Global Indian ROM in redmi Note 7 Pro,
was giving error,
I had to do it with Pc and My flash.exe

Attachments

• IMG-20190422-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190422-WA0000.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 344
OMG. Let it be. You try to flash a wrong ROM. ( miui_VIOLETINGlobal_V10.2.6.0.PFHINXM_***.zip )
ROMs from this website are named xiaomi.eu_multi_***.zip Your ROM is not from this website (Xiaomi.eu).
Flashing random ROMs from different sources will brick your phone. Please read the manuals before.
Never take ROMs from one source and tips or manuals from another!

OMG. Let it be. You try to flash a wrong ROM. ( miui_VIOLETINGlobal_V10.2.6.0.PFHINXM_***.zip )
ROMs from this website are named xiaomi.eu_multi_***.zip Your ROM is not from this website (Xiaomi.eu).
Flashing random ROMs from different sources will brick your phone. Please read the manuals before.
Never take ROMs from one source and tips or manuals from another!

but the rom Eu has not yet come out, xiaomi eu multi, for redmi note 7 Pro
I had to install the global india rom. .
I did it using My Flash.exe and Pc