Ota Updates ?

UmbertoSmaila

Members
Nov 2, 2016
Hi everybody! I'm new here and in Xiaomi. I got Redmi 3 pro ( I'm not sure, pro or not) .I've unblocked bootloader and got xiaomi eu 7.4. 1-with it I got OTA updates? 2-How can I update ? 3-Why I don't see updates in the update app? Thanks everyone for support and understanding!
7a2c42408e8addb112c609da6aa226c4.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

how can you not know what kind of phone do you have? do you have a fingerprint sensor? if the answer is YES then you have the Redmi 3 Pro!

OK I got. What about ota updates and update app? Thank u

i don't think you have an official eu rom. did you installed this rom or it came with the phone?

No i got developer xiaomi eu room .i unblocked the bootloader. So for obtain Ota updates what I have to do ? I have to flash last ido ?

OK thanks what s the difference between stable and developer???

in developer rom you get weekly updates, but it is more unstable(you might get minor errors and stuff like that) and in the stable version you don't get updates until a new stable version is released. and obviously you are getting a more stable version of rom(without errors or bugs)

i've done with TWRP mode like i' ve done before ...i don't know if there's a problem . the reboot is too long...too much time . please help