Overheat on mi4

benkz

Members
Sep 30, 2014
My Mi 4 was too hot while gaming..at the same time using with my note 3, the note 3 is cooler than mi4..

Did you monitor the battery temperature? Mind reporting back? Anything that don't go over 40 celcius I considered fine, after all I don't do gaming much on my phone but tablet :)

I used my mi4 about an hour, and the battery temperature above 40 celcius..ckckck.
Did you monitor the battery temperature? Mind reporting back? Anything that don't go over 40 celcius I considered fine, after all I don't do gaming much on my phone but tablet :)

My Mi 4 was too hot while gaming..at the same time using with my note 3, the note 3 is cooler than mi4..

I think this is normal . My xiaomi 2 also overheats when I connect internet or play games for a long time .Just have a rest and let phone have a rest too . Please don't worry !

all electronic devices will overheat if they are used on cpu intesive applications and programs like games from nokia, smasung, laptops, netbooks, sony xperia, blackberry to the iphone

all electronic devices will overheat if they are used on cpu intesive applications and programs like games from nokia, smasung, laptops, netbooks, sony xperia, blackberry to the iphone
... but some devices will manage this heat better than others . This is engineering design. 'Had saw a comparison review video between Meizu's mx4 and Xiaomi's Mi4 giving an observation of this. Will share the link if I can find it.

I think Mi4 is pretty good at dissipating heat while using CPU and GPU intensive applications. Definitely better than my 2 year old Nexus 4.

Sent from my MI 4W