Pa_therm1

Sweeno

Members
Mar 20, 2016
Hello to everyone.
I bought a redmi note 3 pro few days ago and I noticed that temperatures are really high on cpuz, especially for pa_therm1.
Should I resend to the reseller the phone or IS just the rom? I post a screenshot, hope someone could help.. Thx a lot and
894d1acdadc89c9dcb48f15785f7265c.jpg
I apologize if the discussion already exists, but I'm not very able to use forums..
7f954c9d27b68377af3463591aa0f573.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

THX for the answer :) do u know if this kind of problem should ruin the phone? What kind of ROM do you have?

Inviato dal mio SM-T320 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello to everyone.
I bought a redmi note 3 pro few days ago and I noticed that temperatures are really high on cpuz, especially for pa_therm1.
Should I resend to the reseller the phone or IS just the rom? I post a screenshot, hope someone could help.. Thx a lot and
894d1acdadc89c9dcb48f15785f7265c.jpg
I apologize if the discussion already exists, but I'm not very able to use forums..
7f954c9d27b68377af3463591aa0f573.jpg

Ma scusa hai la ROM global in italiano? Come hai fatto?
sorry but you have the global ROM in Italian? How did you do?

Io non ho fatto niente, ho la Rom che mi ha messo Grossoshop.. E sto cercando di toglierla perché non è un granché

Io non ho fatto niente, ho la Rom che mi ha messo Grossoshop.. E sto cercando di toglierla perché non è un granché

Si è vero la avevo sul mi4

Sai come posso fare per sbloccare il boot, dalla loro rom? Non so più che fare..

Grazie visto adesso, scusa ma non mi era arrivata la notifica

I found on the internet that it depends on the automatic birghtness.. But I dont even know.. Anyone Can help? :)

As you have seen its a common value. if you are afraid of it, contact your xiaomi at their forums or your sellers.

Reactions: Sweeno