New Phantom, false, duplicate, clicks at the bottom of the xiaomi mi 11 screen

Nope haven't tried that. I'd rather live with the bug as it doesn't happen all the time. Maybe a new update will fix it.
I use the Yandex keyboard, there is an opportunity to raise it above the edge. I can offer this as a temporary solution, but I switched to it permanently.

Same here on latest stable 13.0.10 - Mi 11 Pro.
Didn't occur on last 13.0.9, really annoying..
Wanted to try the weeklys, but seems to be the same?
Thank you for yandex, will try that

Reactions: Parsifal'
still have problem with 22.4.7, although seems to be less frequent. Mine is also with the navigation buttons at bottom of screen.

still have problem with 22.4.7, although seems to be less frequent. Mine is also with the navigation buttons at bottom of screen.
For everyone is the same issue! in same condition no matters keyboard or navigation bottoms/gesture its a touchscreen software issue absolutely, its demonstrated , if u use stable 13.0.6 there is no problem, but i feel next stable relese will have this issue like for 11pro/ultra...... So sad

Reactions: Parsifal'
I use the Yandex keyboard, there is an opportunity to raise it above the edge. I can offer this as a temporary solution, but I switched to it permanently.
Hi new stable is out. Have u tryed if the bug has "infected" new stable too? Ty
EDIT
I've done a clean flash for new stable 13.0.8.0 and touchscreen issue now its on stable too... Really sad

Last edited:
Reactions: punchtr
Ouch, have u tried clean flash, this bug is very annoing
Hi there. Same on mi 11 ultra after doing clean flash to 13.0.10 stable.

I also notice issue mainly affecting back button (bottom right for me). Haven't noticed issue with space bar comma full stop on browsers or in WhatsApp but don't use telegram.

Edit: Sorry just noticed you tried clean yourself already :)

Last edited:
I have two Mi 11 Ultra on 22.3.23 and the problem also exists, mainly noticeable when pressing the spacebar and in some games where we have to press the touchscreen a lot. There's a racing game that I see a "micro" freeze, and when that happens I already know the touchscreen will fail. With the touch location on I can see that sometimes it gets stuck (pressing when I'm not even touching it) or sometimes I press continuously but the screen only gets a small press.

Reactions: Michael//VenusMi11
Same here on latest 22.5.18 Mi 11 Pro.
Has anyone of the mods/developers acknowledged the problem? This is a huge bug, it's pratically impossible to use the smartphone on some conditions, and it is also present in the stable release.

Has anybody this issue on 13.0.12.0 stable?

I don't have this issue, but I also didn't have on stable 13.0.10.0 (with Microsoft SwiftKey Board, GBoard I did not test). Navigation Bar also working fine. (Mi 11 Ultra)
Perhaps it's already fixed on 13.0.12.0?

I use for flashing the Roms this Tool (it's pretty up to date) :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-windows-adb-fastboot-march-2022.3944288/
I'm going to update my 11 Ultra later and use it to see if it still happens, then I'll come back to tell you

UPDATE:
So, my phone had weekly 22.3.23, I updated (with no data format) to stable 13.0.12.0, gestures from any of the four sides of the screen didn't work, I couldn't click the Settings shortcut on top of notifications, fingerprint only worked with the screen off, etc.....
To avoid losing data I updated to the latest weekly (22.5.18) and I seem to still have the previous touch issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Tecalote
Has anybody this issue on 13.0.12.0 stable?

I don't have this issue, but I also didn't have on stable 13.0.10.0 (with Microsoft SwiftKey Board, GBoard I did not test). Navigation Bar also working fine. (Mi 11 Ultra)
Perhaps it's already fixed on 13.0.12.0?

I use for flashing the Roms this Tool (it's pretty up to date) :
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-windows-adb-fastboot-march-2022.3944288/
On 11 ultra, I used to have issue with double clicks and non-responsiveness pretty much just with back button (bottom right) - no keyboard issues.

Since being on 13.0.12 (dirty flash simply using the batch file that comes included in the ROM folder), I still have issue with back button responding twice when being pressed only once. But for me, it seems to be worse in some apps, eg chrome, brave browsers but fine in others like WhatsApp and YouTube.

(Not noticing issues with non-responsiveness any more though and maybe double presses happening more often in certain apps/browsers(?) so maybe some change in behaviour since 13.0.10? Not sure on this though.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tecalote
UPDATE:
So, my phone had weekly 22.3.23, I updated (with no data format) to stable 13.0.12.0, gestures from any of the four sides of the screen didn't work, I couldn't click the Settings shortcut on top of notifications, fingerprint only worked with the screen off, etc.....
To avoid losing data I updated to the latest weekly (22.5.18) and I seem to still have the previous touch issues
I wouldn't change from weekly to stable and back without data format bat. This is not recommended.