Phone boots in TWRP

mhnl1979

Members
May 10, 2020
Hello, id like to try xiaomi.eu. but after formatting data/dalvik/vendor/cache in reboots in TWRP. What am i doing wrong. I unlocked the device, installed Havoc OS, but im not satisfied. So can anyone help me? Thank in advance. Im on a EU version of mi9 t pro. Using TWRP 3.3.1-25

Last edited:
Hello, you only need to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data"), then go in "Reboot" menu > "Recovery", put xiaomi.eu ROM in your phone's storage and install it. Done! ;)

Hello, you only need to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data"), then go in "Reboot" menu > "Recovery", put xiaomi.eu ROM in your phone's storage and install it. Done! ;)
I did format data, but after reboot it loads TWRP.

Hello Poney70 ! I have the same problem with my Mi 9T Pro today. Will formatting "data" format my internal storage or my apps in any way ? I already formatted the usual dalvik / cache but to no avail. BTW, thank you so so much for being so helpful and your work on the Redmi/Mi9T conversion patch.

Hello Poney70 ! I have the same problem with my Mi 9T Pro today. Will formatting "data" format my internal storage or my apps in any way ? I already formatted the usual dalvik / cache but to no avail. BTW, thank you so so much for being so helpful and your work on the Redmi/Mi9T conversion patch.
"Format Data" will wipe your data.
Re-install my "Universal" conversion patch after each weekly ROM update to be able to boot. ;)

Reactions: Nuno Leitao
"Format Data" will wipe your data.
Re-install my "Universal" conversion patch after each weekly ROM update to be able to boot. ;)
you just save my day... was preparing for a clean install!
Flashed Universal patch again... update sucess!

thanks for the work and for this tip :)

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Thanks, it worked. My mistake was formatting data in the advanced wipe settings. Thanks. I'm on MIUI 11 ROM 20.3.27 beta weekly. Update doesn't find mirrors for 20.5.something. is that the MIUI 12 ROM which I have to flash manually?

Thanks, it worked. My mistake was formatting data in the advanced wipe settings. Thanks. I'm on MIUI 11 ROM 20.3.27 beta weekly. Update doesn't find mirrors for 20.5.something. is that the MIUI 12 ROM which I have to flash manually?
You need to download and flash weekly MIUI 12 ROM manually if you are on weekly MIUI 11. ;)

You don't need to format data or wipe something if you update from previous weekly ROM version. ;)
I've downloaded MIUI 12 but now booted in TWRP al seemed corrupted in /sdcard. I can just boot in MIUI 11 and nothing wrong. How can I fix that? Thanks for helping

Hello, id like to try xiaomi.eu. but after formatting data/dalvik/vendor/cache in reboots in TWRP. What am i doing wrong. I unlocked the device, installed Havoc OS, but im not satisfied. So can anyone help me? Thank in advance. Im on a EU version of mi9 t pro. Using TWRP 3.3.1-25
Don't format

Install the previous rom using my guide