Phone call recording

superGOAT

Members
Nov 21, 2010
I just recently noticed the phone recording function. Did some test recordings one with speaker on and one with it off. From what I can tell it only records what is coming through the microphone (not the speaker). On the test with speaker phone on, I got sound from the party called because it was loud enough to come back through the mic. Is this a known issue, or am I missing something?

I've used this feature and when i did it recorded both myself and the person i was speaking to. i was not using speaker phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

This must be broken on the newest build because I have done multiple reboots with no success. What a shame. I have Google Voice, so I can record that way, but it announces to the caller that "the call is being recorded" which can put a damper on some serious conversions. Hopefully this get's fixed!

Yeah I'm on the latest evo gb build and I can only hear my voice but the callers voice is not able to be heard

Yeah I'm on the latest evo gb build and I can only hear my voice but the callers voice is not able to be heard

Yep. Sounds like a bug to me. I'll submit it later today.

May want to try Call Trunk for call recording -- we have a native Android app. Cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.