Phone call recording

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by superGOAT, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I just recently noticed the phone recording function. Did some test recordings one with speaker on and one with it off. From what I can tell it only records what is coming through the microphone (not the speaker). On the test with speaker phone on, I got sound from the party called because it was loud enough to come back through the mic. Is this a known issue, or am I missing something?

2. Scottndville

Nov 6, 2010
    I've used this feature and when i did it recorded both myself and the person i was speaking to. i was not using speaker phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

3. Hmmm. What version were you on when you tested it?

4. verboze

verbozeMembers

Feb 18, 2011
    Tested this on speaker a few weeks ago. On 1.2.25. Worked flawlessly.

5. This must be broken on the newest build because I have done multiple reboots with no success. What a shame. I have Google Voice, so I can record that way, but it announces to the caller that "the call is being recorded" which can put a damper on some serious conversions. Hopefully this get's fixed!

6. narrowpath

narrowpathMembers

Feb 16, 2011
    Yeah I'm on the latest evo gb build and I can only hear my voice but the callers voice is not able to be heard

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

7. Yep. Sounds like a bug to me. I'll submit it later today.

8. TedMurphy

TedMurphyMembers

Mar 27, 2011
    May want to try Call Trunk for call recording -- we have a native Android app. Cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.

Share Our Site