Phone Does Not Start After Latest Update

JoWo27

Members
Jan 18, 2018
Hey folks,
today I updated my Mi Note 3 to the latest dev xiaomi.eu, after it restarted into the recovery it seems that i was finish and restarted.
But now it does not boot, it starts, the Mi Logo and unlock sign appears, TWRP shows up a few seconds and then it restarts after 2 sec. black screen.
I can not boot, recovery does not boot, the only thing that boots is Fastboot.
BUT, in Fastboot mode i'm not able to see the device on my PC in ADB, i tried a lot of drivers but i'm not able to see it in ADB.
I can not even shut the phone down. it restarts instantly and got into the Mi logo - TWRP logo Loop.

I tired to boot from fastboot to EDL Fastboot with edl.cmd bot then it goes back to the Loop.

so there is communication between my PC and the Phone but i am not able to flash new Recovery.

Update #1: Trying to flash via Mi Flash tool, where the phone is Recognized.
status text: $fastboot -s 7849ac7c getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:" product: 'jason" || echo Missmatching image and device

Update #2: After >1000 sec. i abort the flash process.... trying more research in the web what to do now

Update #3: I had Problems to boot into EDL mode, I cant turn the phone off so no chance to press vol up + vol down at the same time and insert cable. I found a command for fastboot: "fastboot oem edl"
it booted into EDL and i instlled the Qualcom drivers.
Mi flash tool found the device as COM10 not not that cryptic nuber-letter-combination.

Update #4: IT WORKED, PHONE STARTS... okay after first boot the touchscreen does not work but then i reboot and everything worked.

Does anyone have the same Problem?

TWRP 3.2.1-3 is installed
and it was the update from 8.3.8 to 8.3.15

Last edited: