Phone not detecting sim after flashing MIUI 13

hafezgh

Members
Jun 3, 2022
I have a MI 10 phone (8 Gb ram, 256 Memory, global version). A few weeks ago, my phone got into a reboot loop, and I tried everything to get it out of the loop, but I couldn't. Since my bootloader was locked, I had to install a ROM that did not require an unlocked bootloader. Using XiaomiTool V2 and its bricked phone option, I successfully installed the only possible ROM with this option which was an MIUI 13 fastboot ROM, and my phone works properly now. However, it does not detect my sim card, and because of this, I also can't unlock the boot loader to install another ROM to see if the problem goes away. Does anyone have a solution?

Reactions: Uriel970219
I have a MI 10 phone (8 Gb ram, 256 Memory, global version). A few weeks ago, my phone got into a reboot loop, and I tried everything to get it out of the loop, but I couldn't. Since my bootloader was locked, I had to install a ROM that did not require an unlocked bootloader. Using XiaomiTool V2 and its bricked phone option, I successfully installed the only possible ROM with this option which was an MIUI 13 fastboot ROM, and my phone works properly now. However, it does not detect my sim card, and because of this, I also can't unlock the boot loader to install another ROM to see if the problem goes away. Does anyone have a solution?
Did you solve the problem? I unlocked the bootloader too and lost SIM too. :(