photo application??

Meuhmeuh2005

Members
Jun 17, 2018
I just installed the latest version 19.6.27 on my mi9. I wanted to take a picture with, but I do not have the wide angle and 48 mp in the application. moreover I can not choose the size of the photos as on the global application.
is this a bug or is it normal?

thank you

Salut à toi,
J'ai le même problème, j'ai l'impression que c'est un bug avec la trad FR.
J'ai fait une vidéo du problème ici : Bug ROM 9.6.27
J'ai posté sur le thread de la mise à jour, on va attendre les retours.
En attendant si tu passe le téléphone en Anglais (Etats-Unis) ça fonctionne bien.

A+

Salut à toi,
J'ai le même problème, j'ai l'impression que c'est un bug avec la trad FR.
J'ai fait une vidéo du problème ici : Bug ROM 9.6.27
J'ai posté sur le thread de la mise à jour, on va attendre les retours.
En attendant si tu passe le téléphone en Anglais (Etats-Unis) ça fonctionne bien.

A+

okay. I hope they will fix it in the next update. Thank you for your answer.

Same here, with some force closes. I have erased data of the app and restarted the phone and only had wide angle without distortion correction and x2 zoom! And force closes. I am also using French language.

If this happens only in French you have to report it to your translation repo in GitHub. The ROM creators aren't responsible for this.

[QUOTE = "MeiGuddet, post: 492989, member: 143915"]
Si cela se produit uniquement en français, vous devez le signaler à votre dépôt de traduction dans GitHub. Les créateurs de ROM ne sont pas responsables de cela.
[/CITATION]

Ok, Thanks

OMG I had the same problem yesterday and I was going crazy already. I wanted to take some pictures to use them for acrylic prints, but it was not working the way I needed. I thought I will explode...you know that feeling when the work deadlines are expiring and a simple bug is stopping you from closing your orders, and you have no idea what to do to solve the problem. Hmmm I will try to switch the language. Did you guys solve the problem or should I report it to the creators and they will solve this bug?

Last edited: