PLAY STORE INSTALL PROBLEM.

RXIAOMI

Members
Apr 23, 2022
Hello everyone
I have a redmi note 9s with rom 12.5.6.
the play store won't let me install some apps.
how can I solve?

..won't let me install some apps.
Some apps..? Like which one? It is listed but there's no Install button or you tap on install (or try to update an app..) but it says Pending endlessly..? Or you can't even find "some apps" in Play? Can you be a bit more specific?

Some apps..? Like which one? It is listed but there's no Install button or you tap on install (or try to update an app..) but it says Pending endlessly..? Or you can't even find "some apps" in Play? Can you be a bit more specific?
finds the app but says "cannot download app". the last app that didn't download was "waze"

I guess your download manager stuck, I did see this in the past many times. Try this:
Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> upper right corner 3 dost menu -> Show system service -> go to the search field -> search for Download -> you will see 2 apps: 1 is the Android download manager (com.android.providers.downloads) and the other one is the actual GUI for the download manager (com.android.providers.downloads.ui) -> clear the app data completely for both (don't worry, it won't delete any of your files) -> Go and search for the Google Play Store -> Force stop -> Clear cache -> restart your phone -> Go back to Play Store and download Waze or anything else that didn't work.

I guess your download manager stuck, I did see this in the past many times. Try this:
Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps -> upper right corner 3 dost menu -> Show system service -> go to the search field -> search for Download -> you will see 2 apps: 1 is the Android download manager (com.android.providers.downloads) and the other one is the actual GUI for the download manager (com.android.providers.downloads.ui) -> clear the app data completely for both (don't worry, it won't delete any of your files) -> Go and search for the Google Play Store -> Force stop -> Clear cache -> restart your phone -> Go back to Play Store and download Waze or anything else that didn't work.
I will try