Please fix navagation

atmasters

Members
Mar 11, 2011
For some reason when I go to maps and then go to Navigation my phone will shut down and restart. I love MIUI but I will be needing my navigation bad soon can you please look into this ??

For some reason when I go to maps and then go to Navigation my phone will shut down and restart. I love MIUI but I will be needing my navigation bad soon can you please look into this ??

If youre posting a bug, you need to be posting a logcat with it. Have you posted this in your phone thread also? You give no indication on what device youre using, what kernel youre using, whether youre using any utilities to modify any frequencies on your phone and more. I would look into your configurations before putting the finger on your rom.

sorry about that I am on a HTC Desire GSM, Kernel 2.6.37.4, I have Maps, Places, Navigation,Latitude and Navionics,and Street View installed other than that I do not know what would be crashing my phone. I love MIUI but still learning this stuff so bare with me. I am going on vacation soon and really need my Navigation up and running. What is weird is that this does not happen all the time. This has happened when I was on Utube as well. Any suggestions would be helpful