Please Help I uninstalled all my drivers

simplesimson

Members
Sep 30, 2019
Hey, I´ve done terrible.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT AN INSTALLATION GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FOLLLOW WHAT I VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By misstake i followed a terrible yt video. I dont want to link it so it doenst get further out there. In this video its shown to wipe system and vendor. Than i installed the current Xiaomi.eu ROM.
now my sensors dont work, so i cant rotate my phone and after some time the phone justs stops dead. than i have to reflash the rom to get it working again.
How can i reinstall the drivers into my Vendro partition? I think thats whats troubeling my phone.
ive installed twrp 3.3.1.0

thanks for any help.

Hey, I´ve done terrible.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT AN INSTALLATION GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT FOLLLOW WHAT I VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By misstake i followed a terrible yt video. I dont want to link it so it doenst get further out there. In this video its shown to wipe system and vendor. Than i installed the current Xiaomi.eu ROM.
now my sensors dont work, so i cant rotate my phone and after some time the phone justs stops dead. than i have to reflash the rom to get it working again.
How can i reinstall the drivers into my Vendro partition? I think thats whats troubeling my phone.
ive installed twrp 3.3.1.0

thanks for any help.
FIRST TO DO:
flash a fastboot rom via miflash and check if everything is well installed.
Then TWRP install and EU rom.
PS: Wriiten first page never wipe system/vendor!!!!

Okay. I flashed miui. but the only change i can see find is that the camera also stoped working now. :/ the sensor also still doesnt work.

i think i need the correct vendor image for the tulip (note 6 pro) but i cant find one