Please Help Me. Xiaomi 12x. Bricked Phone after trying to root. Stuck in fastboot bootloop.

kiknalex

Members
Sep 2, 2022
Hello.
I've followed instructions as in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-psyche-root-xiaomi-12x-with-magisk.4455293/
only 1 thing I did wrong is downloading 13.02 boot.img file instead of 13.04 boot.img which wasn't available at that time.
After I flashed phone was stuck in Recovery mode bootloop, then for some reason it just got stuck in normal bootloop.
after that I downloaded 13.04 boot.img which was for my version, patched it on another phone in magisk, repeated instructions and now it's stuck in fastboot bootloop.
I also want to mention that I don't have external SD card so I was using boot.img directly from my pc.
Please help me.
There was solution to use Mi Phone Assistant but program doesn't detect my phone.
I'm green in these kind of termins so want to mention that it doesn't constant rebooting, just everytime I try to boot it goes into fastboot.

Hello.
I've followed instructions as in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-psyche-root-xiaomi-12x-with-magisk.4455293/
only 1 thing I did wrong is downloading 13.02 boot.img file instead of 13.04 boot.img which wasn't available at that time.
After I flashed phone was stuck in Recovery mode bootloop, then for some reason it just got stuck in normal bootloop.
after that I downloaded 13.04 boot.img which was for my version, patched it on another phone in magisk, repeated instructions and now it's stuck in fastboot bootloop.
I also want to mention that I don't have external SD card so I was using boot.img directly from my pc.
Please help me.
There was solution to use Mi Phone Assistant but program doesn't detect my phone.
I'm green in these kind of termins so want to mention that it doesn't constant rebooting, just everytime I try to boot it goes into fastboot.
why dont you ask in xda forum?

Reactions: gogocar62
I've asked there too, I'm in panic and I posted everywhere I could. I'm sorry if this is inappropriate place for this.
can you start your device in fastboot mode?

- connect PC and phone with USB cable
- put phone in fastboot (reboot phone and then holding "Volume -" and "Power on" buttons simultaneously)
- you should see a bunny picture and an info "fastboot" on the phone or a text with fastboot

two easy ways to fix:
- then you can flash fastboot xiaomi.eu rom perhaps an older version than your actual

example:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

- use miflash and flash a stock rom for your device
you can get it from here as example

If you flash in fastboot, do not select lock in any circumstances. Leave your bootloader unlocked.

Reactions: katerpanne