Please help the amatur Friend :)

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi (Red Rice / HongMi)' started by irooni, Jan 10, 2014.

1. irooni

irooniMembers

Jan 10, 2014
    Male
    Hi Freinds :)
    I am new User of Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA Phone. I recieved my phone with multilanguage rom ( with superuser program ..with viber , whatsup , facebook and google play ,,,with Go Keyboard ) the rom have some bugs and come with go keyboard and have all world phone sytem languages .
    These Spec :
    Check picture in my post
    Model number : HM 1W
    Android Version : 4.2.2 HM2013023
    MIUI Version : MIUI - JHBCNAH1.0
    Check picture . I want my phone have Factory default rom with default language of this phone like some other orginal rom of hongmi WCDMA phone( EN/CN ) and dont want this multi language rom.
    I ask seller for my problem he said we reflash rom for your phone and phone didnt root. So can i restore or Unreflash my phone to Basic and Default Factory rom of Hongmi wcdma phone? ( with all thing like chinese application and Orginal factory rom)?
    I am an amatur user for changing rom and updating phone. and i dont undrestand of some term of changing rom . Can anyone of Masters help me how to do?
    I dont want my phone be rooted...Can do anyone of masters help me with some PDF or Video how i restore my default rom?
    sorry for my Bad English

Attached Files:

2. pjovp

pjovpMembers

Aug 5, 2011
    Male
    Portugal
    just download the officia stable firmware and install it via Mi Recovery

3. irooni

irooniMembers

Jan 10, 2014
    Male
    I downloaded full stable rom from MIUI and Put that rom in sd card and start recovery mode ... i try several times to install that said Install faild .. whats the problem?

4. pjovp

pjovpMembers

Aug 5, 2011
    Male
    Portugal
    Flash thw cwm recovery and install through that
    I couldn't install with mirecovery also.
    The only way was with cwm.
    BTW flash this forum stable version is the firmware. Has more languages than just Chinese and English

Share Our Site