Please Help!!!

Seroquel

Members
Oct 9, 2015
I have bought two months ago an used Mi Max. From that time I tried every week to update, but I receive always "no update available". What must I do to obtain OTA updates? I have from 8 6.7.14 Android 6

Also I am not able to make a phone call or write a SMS from Google Now, it says to unblock the phone, I have gave all permission, but nothing changes. can anyone please help me?
Screenshot_2016-10-14-12-56-03-208_com.android.updater.png
Screenshot_2016-10-14-12-56-58-390_com.android.settings.png

You should flash it with current weekly EU ROM and should be OK..

If it is used phone then it may have unlocked bootloader and twrp.
Looks like it has stable Eu ROM..

Restart the phone with volume up and power button together and when the phone vibrates leave the power button but keep holding volume up button.it should boot to two if installed.. once confirmed you have two then you can download weekly from from link below and flash it.. simple..
Otherwise you may need to unlock the bootloader or flash two if not already done..

Start here
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-10-13.35585/

Last edited:
If you don't do Wipe data then no you won't loose data..
I always flash the ROM first and then it ask you to Wipe cache and davlic cache.. that's it..

‡***********
It is always good idea to do a local backup in your phone settings. Then transfer the backup from MIUI folder backup to your PC.. and also backup you photos..

It is probably the auto spell checker messing up the message for RayJayKay.

Two = TWRP, then the message is easier to understand.

Reactions: toonzever
I checked I have TWRP, Have I do dowload the rom into phone before to go in TWRP and after in TWRP must I choose "INSTALL" and select the rom file?

If note please me tell how must I do

Thanks to all

I checked I have TWRP, Have I do dowload the rom into phone before to go in TWRP and after in TWRP must I choose "INSTALL" and select the rom file?
Yes, that's how you do it.

Remember you are already on a developer version, so you can only update to a developer version if you want to keep everything on the phone. After installation you wipe Dalvik and Cache.

If you want to change to a stable version, you have to erase everything.