"Please insert SD card before using Camera"

louis_kreitmann

Members
Sep 6, 2021
Hello,
After factory reset and installation of MIUI 12.5.12, I get the following message when trying to use the camera: "Please insert SD card before using Camera" and I cannot take pictures.
Can anyone help?

Hello,
After factory reset and installation of MIUI 12.5.12, I get the following message when trying to use the camera: "Please insert SD card before using Camera" and I cannot take pictures.
Can anyone help?
Really? Sounds like you are trying to use a third party camera, like *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Stock camera works flawlessly.

to fix the problem, boot into twrp, choose wipe. at first do a factory reset then choose format data, and after reboot to system.

Reactions: Ad1k8
Hello,
Can anyone help?

Hello,
Can anyone help?
Hello,
Can anyone help?

I'm currently having the same problem and I've already tried this method but the same alert still pops up whenever I'm opening the camera. Please help

to fix the problem, boot into twrp, choose wipe. at first do a factory reset then choose format data, and after reboot to system.
I'm currently having the same problem and I've already tried this method but the same alert still pops up whenever I'm opening the camera. Please help

Same case for me after updating to stable ROM V.14 with MIUI14 and Android 13. And I do not know how to go back to previous version MIUI13 with Android 12 if ever you know how, let me know, or somebody reading this comment. Thank you very much.