Please, Remove hardcoded play integrity fix from weekly roms

klyp2048

Members
Sep 15, 2020
So, main idea described in the title. Or at least make it removable / optional. Including fix that is getting patched after a few days is a strange idea, having a rom in which nothing can be done to fix wallet is extremely inconvenient. Switch to the stable / wait for a weekly update is not a solution.

If you are not able/willing to bear the consequences of using a test ROM, go for the Stable version. A developer ROM is probably not for you. In DEV. ROMs can show even worse errors than non-functioning GPay.

If you are not able/willing to bear the consequences of using a test ROM, go for the Stable version. A developer ROM is probably not for you. In DEV. ROMs can show even worse errors than non-functioning GPay.
Believe it or not, I know that the developer version contains bugs. but what's the point of adding another one yourself?

Weekly ROMs are not designed to be used like a Stable ROM, they are not meant to be used for prolonged periods.
They are a feature-preview builds, issues are expected and accepted.

Believe it or not, I know that the developer version contains bugs. but what's the point of adding another one yourself?
Google is the one who put the "bug" in the first place.

Reactions: Spookie
I agree and understand that weekly roms may contain problems, I just want to ask you not to add "fixes" that become outdated after a few days and just break the system.
If they listen to you and NOT add the fix, this means 1000 people will complain that there's NO FIX.
So basically, good luck but they will not cater to your needs because you said so.

Logically, you just need to try and remove the fix yourself if you don't like it, because the nature of this issue affects ALOT of people as they rely on using Wallet/GPay.

If they listen to you and NOT add the fix, this means 1000 people will complain that there's NO FIX.
So basically, good luck but they will not cater to your needs because you said so.

Logically, you just need to try and remove the fix yourself if you don't like it, because the nature of this issue affects ALOT of people as they rely on using Wallet/GPay.
not 1000 but 10k people.. :)

not 1000 but 10k people.. :)
Jesus that's insane lol
I'm just playing about with my Poco F5 because I have no idea what it's doing or why it's failing.
I'll probably just wait it out for now and use the good old plastic card.

Magisk is breaking my phone certification in GPLAY and no CTS/Integrity passes..