pls help should i buy Hongmi ?

s27

Members
Dec 22, 2013
hi all
i'm fans of motorola for 12 years !!
and i used MIUI roms on my android device (milestone, defy, razr maxx) so i want to buy xiaomi device and i have two sim cards and i hope i can use both in one phone !
i tested samsung and LG and motorola dual phones and they are not good no MOD no ROMS and ...
so what do think about Hongmi is it good dual or it's look like other dual phones ?
and i'm from Iran and want to know stock rom in Hongmi can support Persian ??

thanks for helping

Well, phone doesn't have any custom roms yet but miui it self is enough for me. Phone works like a charm. Snappy, great camera, display, battery, basically good all rounder. For me it's the best buy phone!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Well, phone doesn't have any custom roms yet but miui it self is enough for me. Phone works like a charm. Snappy, great camera, display, battery, basically good all rounder. For me it's the best buy phone!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

thanks for your reply, are you using MI 2S or hongmi ?

Display on Mi2S is excellent, with gr8 viewing angles and color reproduction, HongMi on the other hand is A LOTT brighter than Mi2S but colors are decent and little less viewing angles but for the price difference I cant complain :) . I use english bulds so I can't test persian language. And just to lett You know that HongMi doesnt have weekly builds, only stable multilanguage which is stable :) and everything works like it's supposed to work :) . Note on camera, both phones have excelent cameras, Mi2S maybe a little better but autofocus on HongMi is the quickest I ever saw on any other phone.

^ I'll second the great viewing angles on the mi2s. It has a great display all around.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

I have a WCDMA RedRice and I love it, it really is a great phone for the money. Great battery life, good screen, good camera, cheap!!! what's not to like.

@viktorx actually there a few custom Roms out there (Lewa OS, Samsung S4, Sense, etc) but unfortunately all developers are doing them for the TD version.

I have a WCDMA RedRice and I love it, it really is a great phone for the money. Great battery life, good screen, good camera, cheap!!! what's not to like.

@viktorx actually there a few custom Roms out there (Lewa OS, Samsung S4, Sense, etc) but unfortunately all developers are doing them for the TD version.
what's difference between TD and WCDMA ??

thanks for all user
my last question (i hope)
i read some news a bout MIUI in Kitkat base in new years
is this phone can update to new version of miui for example miui v6 ?

We all hope so :) It's a relatively new phone so I thing that it will get miui v6 and/or kitkat

Reactions: s27