Invalid POCO F2 PRO bug google assistant

This is not a bug but a feature of xiaomi.eu ROM.
Search is your friend.
Did you read my question? How possible that on google assistant there is the choise to use assistant with locked screen (and doesn't work), is a feature fornyou and not a bug?

Did you read my question? How possible that on google assistant there is the choise to use assistant with locked screen (and doesn't work), is a feature fornyou and not a bug?
Clear Google app data then check again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-12-23-13-13-257_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-12-23-13-13-257_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_2021-11-12-23-13-25-837_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-12-23-13-25-837_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 238
I do have exactly the same issue on K40 Pro, running lastest Xiaomi.eu rom. In fact, the Google Assistant on locked screen never worked from the first Xiaomi.eu rom.

Now look at your screenshot. It doesn't say that you can use Voice Match when your screen is off (because you can't due to our SafetyNet workaround).

Reactions: StormDoc18
Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-30-35-870_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpgScreenshot_2021-11-13-12-30-29-585_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpgWhat about mine? Seem that everything is set correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-30-35-870_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-30-35-870_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 261
Ora guarda il tuo screenshot. Non dice che puoi usare Voice Match quando lo schermo è spento (perché non puoi a causa della nostra soluzione SafetyN

Now look at your screenshot. It doesn't say that you can use Voice Match when your screen is off (because you can't due to our SafetyNet workaround).
Boss, thanks for your answer... What a pity, with last A10 was all ok

Boss, an unusual question for you... Do you remember the latest weekly rom when you don't use this safetynet solution? I prefer to have red safetynet( i will use universal safetynet fix module) and assistant working in lock screen (black screen)....
Thanks for your time

Reactions: Flacito
Boss, an unusual question for you... Do you remember the latest weekly rom when you don't use this safetynet solution? I prefer to have red safetynet( i will use universal safetynet fix module) and assistant working in lock screen (black screen)....
Thanks for your time
I don't.

Reactions: StormDoc18
When it says "when your screen is on", it means it won't work when the screen is off. Otherwise it would say something like "even if your screen is off...".
On the 2nd screenshot i sent, it said the similar thing. Some months ago, you implemented some thing from Global rom of Mi11i to activate Google hot word but unfortunately, it didn't work. Could you take a look again to see if anything is wrong?

On the 2nd screenshot i sent, it said the similar thing. Some months ago, you implemented some thing from Global rom of Mi11i to activate Google hot word but unfortunately, it didn't work. Could you take a look again to see if anything is wrong?
No. I don't have the device, nothing to look at.

Now look at your screenshot. It doesn't say that you can use Voice Match when your screen is off (because you can't due to our SafetyNet workaround
I don't quite understand. Do you mean the new xiaomi eu rom disabled the option to use voice match when screen is off, or did Google removed the option?

If it is the first, will you please consider taking the option back in? I use Google Assistant throughout the day and it is really cumbersome to constantly tick the screen on to use voice match.

I don't quite understand. Do you mean the new xiaomi eu rom disabled the option to use voice match when screen is off, or did Google removed the option?

If it is the first, will you please consider taking the option back in? I use Google Assistant throughout the day and it is really cumbersome to constantly tick the screen on to use voice match.
It is not so easy. If there is no Safetynet workaround, many apps won't work anymore, including banking apps.