Poco f2 pro eu global -> weekly rom

Stregatto

Members
Oct 27, 2018
I have a pocophone f2 pro just purchased with rom eu 12.0.2.0 (QJKEUXM), I would like to switch to the weekly eu. can I download the weekly rom directly and install without flash and without unlocking the bootloader?

I have a pocophone f2 pro just purchased with rom eu 12.0.2.0 (QJKEUXM), I would like to switch to the weekly eu. can I download the weekly rom directly and install without flash and without unlocking the bootloader?

No…

not possible you must unlock first your bootloader in order to do so.

how can I do?? can i have a guide ?? unfortunately as you know there is no official twrp for this device

so I just have to unlock the bootloader to switch from a stable rom to a weekly one ?? and after i can do dirty installation without twrp or other ??
Thanks

so I just have to unlock the bootloader to switch from a stable rom to a weekly one ?? and after i can do dirty installation without twrp or other ??
Thanks
base on my experience as well just to also give you some heads up in weekly update if your planning to swtich there are several bugs out there that you might encounter one thing for sure is the battery drain and ram usage and random reboot so if you're happy with that then that's okay but the they also offer so many features that eu stable rom doesn't have good luck

Please read the info on every weekly release.
The steps are posted every week!!!!
Also check the subforum of k30 pro for answers, information on twrp and other magical things for the device...

base on my experience as well just to also give you some heads up in weekly update if your planning to swtich there are several bugs out there that you might encounter one thing for sure is the battery drain and ram usage and random reboot so if you're happy with that then that's okay but the they also offer so many features that eu stable rom doesn't have good luck

I had the weekly rom on my mi8 for two years and I was delighted with it