New Poco F3 Dual SIM bug

madmario

Members
Aug 26, 2021
Hello all,

I have a Poco F3 8/256 with ROM v12.5.4.0 stable.
I've never used the phone with the global factory rom so i don't know if the issue is equipment or rom bug.

Two SIM cards, with two phone numbers.
Whenever i receive a phone call on SIM1, SIM2 becomes "unresponsive".
Until i hang up, no more mobile data from SIM2, no more call waiting on SIM2, no more SMS from SIM2.
The same happens if the call is on SIM2, SIM1 becomes unresponsive.
I had an old MI A2 Lite and this didn't happen, if i was receiving call's on SIM1 i still managed to have mobile data from sim2, i received a call waiting signal if someone was reaching me on the other sim.
Anyone else having this issue ?

Thanks

This is not a mistake, but a property. He bought a phone with "dual stand-by" not "dual Active".

dual SIM card supported doesn’t mean that SIM1 and SIM2 will be active at the same time. There is a difference between dual SIM dual active and dual SIM dual standby.

Dual SIM dual active smartphones allow receiving calls on either of the two SIM cards, at the same time. For example, if you have a call on the first SIM and you are getting another call on the second SIM, you are notified about it. However, under the usage of dual SIM dual standby smartphones, once you take a call on one SIM card, the other becomes inactive until the first card is no longer actively used.

Attention must be paid when choosing the smartphone you want, as the price is different and, most importantly, you should make it clear whether it is Dual SIM dual active or dual SIM dual standby that you wanted.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment.
Do you know where i can find that info about the PocoF3?

Enviado do meu M2012K11AC através do Tapatalk